Many new bloggers have not yet ventured into events and conferences
and perhaps this brief guide will be helpful (at least I hope it will.)
1. Keep you expectations reasonable and enter each room with an open mind
and genuine smile. Most people there are just as nervous as you!
Make the Event All You Wish It To Be
2. Do not be intimidated by bigger bloggers and feel you are unable to approach them. Each of them is a mere mortal just like yourself and your kind words will mean just as much coming from you than they would anyone else. Remember that.
Be Fashionable Within Reason
3. Make an attempt to up your fashion game but make sure you're comfortable. Being in a top that you need to readjust every few minutes will get old quick. You are and look more confident when you're confident in your appearance. I love Olivia Palermo's style!
Play It Safe
4. As in if you are going to be drinking, be sure to use a livery service like Blacklane or have a designated driver. Have fun but make sure you do so safely.
Don't Forget Your Essentials
5. Have plenty of your blogger cards (I love Moo.com) on hand as this is the most opportune time to network with like-minded peers. Your camera will be most useful (especially when it comes to your recap post) and for longer conferences, bringing a mobile charger and surge protector is a great idea.